By using our services and obtaining consent in the sense of this statement, you confirm that you have reached the age of 18 and that you are in a position to give your consent or that your administrator already has an effective consent.
2. Information in accordance with Art 13 DSGVO
Your personal data, that is in particular
• your master data (last name, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, date of birth, customer number) as well as language and license plate number,
• the data in travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, duration, nationality) and identity documents (identity card, driver’s license etc. together with issuing authority and term),
• payment and payment data, in particular debit cards, credit cards and bank cards;
• the length of stay you request, destination destinations, hotels, contacts, conditions, special services, health data, frequent flyer number, personal preferences that you give us, and
• special categories of data, such as health data, special needs data and marriage / partnership,
are needed for our services. We do not use profiling and automated decisions
The legal bases for these data processing processes are
• the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you,
• Consents obtained from you,
• statutory, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (for example, documentation rights and duties under accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, reporting, litigation and § 96 TKG and
• our legitimate interests (for example, improving our customer service, including in the area of direct mail or the exercise of our own legal interests)
The duration of the storage depends on the duration of our business relationship, the consent given by you, and the statutory retention obligations and legal obligations applicable to us. We emphasize that in the case of a regular cooperation for our best possible customer service, we endeavor to know your customer wishes that have already been conveyed to us so well that we can satisfy you constantly and permanently.
3. Our website
By accessing our website, your access data will be automatically collected and stored. These access data may include, in particular, the page accessed, the files viewed, the date and time of the call, data of the calling computer, in particular the browser and the operating system, as well as the data volume and the message of the successful call. These access data are used by us for internal statistical purposes to ensure the security of our offer and to optimize the offer. If an unlawful act is suspected, the access data will be evaluated to secure evidence.
By entering your personal data in one of our contact forms, you consent to the transmission, storage and processing by us for the duration of this specific request. This is especially true for your requests via contact form and emails you send us. We need this data to process your request. The storage takes place as long as this is necessary for you or us to take care of any supplementary or subsequently asked questions.
4. Transmission to third parties/obligations of processors
Your personal information may be provided by us
• within the company taking into account the permitted uses,
• to a processor, as well as to third parties who must be called upon to provide the services you have requested, all of whom have committed themselves to comply with applicable data protection standards;
6. Web analytics
The “IP anonymization” feature will track your IP address through Google, but promptly – e.g. by deleting the last 8 bits – pseudonymized. As a result, only a rough localization is possible.
Plugin / contradiction of data collection
You may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website, as well as the processing of this data by Google via your browser settings, or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https : //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout? hl = DE You may also block Google Analytics from collecting your data through this link (it will set an opt-out cookie): Disable Google Analytics
– http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html and
7. Third party content
We also use third-party content on our website to make our website as informative and convenient as possible for you. These include eg Google Maps or Youtube. These third party providers will receive your IP address for technical reasons. We have no influence on the use of this data by the third-party provider. We refer in this regard to the privacy statements of the respective provider.
Our site uses Google Webfonts for a more attractive design. These fonts are provided by Google and loaded by the browser when the page is accessed. If webfonts are not supported by your browser, alternatively standard typefaces of your computer are used. Details: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq We use a plugin that loads a map from Google Maps (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). Your IP address will be transmitted to a Google server. Details on data protection at Google – especially to collect and store your data: https://www.google.at/intl/de/policies/privacy/
8. Social PlugIns
We give our visitors the opportunity to share the contents of this website in the social networks – such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Only through the click of the user on the corresponding button opens an information window, where the user – if he is registered in the network – can edit his personal text again, before he sends it. If the visit to our website should not be linked to your user account by Facebook etc., it is best to log out of your user account. We use Facebook social plug-ins from the social network Facebook (operated by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square Dublin 2, Ireland, and Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA) and Google Plus (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). These plug-ins are buttons that Facebook uses to see who is calling our website. If the visitor is also registered and logged in to Facebook as a user, further information from Facebook is also stored. For technical reasons, Facebook receives your IP address. We have no influence on the use of this data by Facebook. We refer you to the privacy statements of Facebook, in particular the information available at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 or http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/ + 1button.html
You can request information about your personal data stored by us free of charge at any time. As a data subject, you also have the right to revocation, information, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, insofar as there is no legal duty of retention on our part. For more information on your rights as a victim, please contact us at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help. For complaints, the Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB), Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, is the supervisory authority.
You can request a data extract here.
You can put a deletion request here.
11. Copyrights, photos etc:
Please read you imprint.
13. Contact for privacy:
Adrese: Am See IV/10
A-9122 St. Kanzian, Österreich
Phone: +43 664 5401574